- Durable fenders absorb impact and protect boats from damage while tied up.
- Make the dock useful in much more inclement weather.
- Easier to install and last longer than other types.
- Only 6 secure fasteners needed (as opposed to up to 50 on some other existing types.
- Fenders, especially, the grey, do not discolor, where most others wear much more quickly.
6 Foot Piling Fenders
13" W x 72" H x 3.5" Thick
- 6 Foot Ionomer Foam Piling Fenders
- Densified Non-Marring Outer Skin
- 4.5 Pounds Per Cubic Foot Density
- (6) 1/2" Thru Holes with 1-1/2" Recesses For Installation
- Air Weight = 11 Pounds
- Custom Signage Available Upon Request
|150 plus||Please Call||Please Call|
Items ship within 4-6 weeks of order.
5 Piece minimum order.
(Out of Stock)
|Custom||For all other colors, please call.|
These Piling Fenders are extruded as a continuous sheet of foam with a thick walled, closed-cell structure. Available in 4 Colors.
Foam density, cell structure, and sheet thickness can also be varied as required within certain physical limits. Different sheet widths are achieved by varying extruder heads. Softlite ionomer has the unique ability to bond ionically to neighboring molecular chains with the same bond as the polymer chain itself.